Be INFORMED

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bill Clinton Rakes In The Big Bucks

Washington Post says that former Prez Bill Clinton made between $9 million and $10 million doing speeches last year. That is the most that he has made thus far and he has earned around $40 million all totaled in the past six years.

   Clinton did 352 speeches last year but they say that only 20 percent were for his own personal profit with the rest going to the William J. Clinton Foundation or there was no fee for some lectures.

"I never had a nickel to my name until I got out of the White House, and now I'm a millionaire, the most favored person for the Washington Republicans," Clinton told a friendly audience in Kentucky last fall. "I get a tax cut every year, no matter what our needs are."

 

Technorati tags: ,

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: