Be INFORMED

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bush's Place In History

"I don't think you'll really get the full history of the Bush administration until long after I'm gone. I tell people I'm reading books on George Washington and they're still analyzing his presidency," Bush told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview last month.   Reuters

   What Bush should have said is that history may not know the full extent of his and this administrations crimes against not only the United States but the rest of humanity until long after he is gone.

   I think that this man has alot of gall to compare himself to even the worst president up until he came into office much less the better ones.

   History will remember Mr. bush as an arrogant, lying, gutter-crawling corporate puppet no matter what transpires in Iraq or elsewhere for that matter.

   History will remember Bush as the man who illegally wire tapped our phone calls and detained prisoners without the right of counsel, who revoked many of our constitutional rights even though he will never admit it and the citizens will not know it until it is to late for them to do anything about it.

   I could go one and on and maybe I will at another time, but right now I have a race to prepare for.

   Besides, we all know what Bush stands for anyway.

   A ' C grade ' president who thinks that he'll be ranked up their with some of the better presidents in our history? This man needs therapy.

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: