Be INFORMED

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

John Edwards Drops Out Of Primary Race, Giuliani Is Next

  As luck would have it, Democratic Presidential hopeful John Edwards has withdrawn from the race as of today. This leaves our choices of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and I think that Clinton will end up being the Democratic nominee.

   I shudder at the thought, but if she wins the nomination, then I will have to vote for her, unlike many people who say that they'd rather for for John McCain or another Republican. That is a stupid line of thinking. I do not want another Republican in the White House who will carry on Bush's policy's to the tee for the most part.

  I should also note that it is expected that Rudy Giuliani is will to drop his bid for the Republican nomination and to cast his support to John McCain after he got trounced on Florida yesterday. Good riddance to that asshole!.

0 Comments: