Be INFORMED

Thursday, August 21, 2008

John McCain Doesn't Know How Many Houses He Owns. Bet You Know How Many You Own Mr. Average American

  Tell you something Mr. McCain. If you have to ask your staff how many homes you own, then you are not an average American! Of course, the Obama people, as are many others, are having a field day with this.

 

Then there is another ad from Brave New Films which is worth looking at.

But then there was another interview – this is yesterday, same day – where somebody asked John McCain, how many houses do you have?  And he said, I'm not sure. I'll have to check with my staff. [Audience laughs.]

True quote. I'm not sure. I'll have to check with my staff. So they asked his staff, and he said, at least four. At least four. Now, think about that.

And by the way, the answer is John McCain has seven homes. Source

0 Comments: