Be INFORMED

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DSCC's New Ad Against Mitch McConnell

  I do not usually put up to much about the state races, but, living in Kentucky part time, this race has been of keen interest to me. I for one would love to watch McConnell eat the dirt and be sent home crying to mommy. I live in this assholes district so whenever a petition online comes up asking me to write or to call my Senator's, it becomes a waste of time to do so because dear old Mitch keeps himself in lock-step with whatever Bush and his cronies attempt. Mitch is one of the Bush enablers who should be let out to pasture. The bad part about this  race is that his Democratic rival is not to much better than McConnell is. This is definitely a choice between the lesser of two evils.

   With all of that being said, here is the new DSCC ad on Mitch McConnell.

0 Comments: