Be INFORMED

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back In Action!…

…or so I hope. After being down here in the state of Florida for slightly more than a year without my blogging software, I am happy to report that almost all things are back to normal.

   We’ve missed most of the shenanigans done by the politicians for both the Governor’s seat and the Senate seat. It has been kind of fun to watch as the Republican candidates go at each other with a vengeance. I will be bringing you up to date on this, and much more, as the days go by.

    We also have the very crappy economy here in Florida to deal with, as well as the Gulf mess brought to you by those fantastic folks at BP.

   Let me not forget to mention life and its twists here in Tampa, which is where I am at at the present time.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

0 Comments: