Be INFORMED

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Post About Nothing…

…is exactly what this post is.

  I am doing this little post only because an exchange that I use stopped my rotation and flagged me with a warning. I can only surmise that a member complained about some of my content, which is pretty absurd since the only thing that a member will see is my recently posted page. That would be the post below this one.

    What is really messed up is that this particular exchange has no way to contact the administrator to find out what the content problem is, which makes it difficult to correct the problem. I used to run on another exchange not to long ago, and when there was a problem, I’d get an email telling me what was going on.  At least the group showed some common courtesy. The worst part is that I’ve been on this exchange for around 3 months or so posting all kinds of content that was much rougher than anything of recent.

  Hopefully this problem will be resolved in a quick manner, because I do like this group.  If not. Well, there are many more boats in the ocean to sail on.

   GO FIGURE

0 Comments: