Be INFORMED

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nasty Weather In Florida…

   ….and judging from the radar look when I got home from work, the bad weather is going to continue for at least 3 or 4 more hours.

  Tampa Weather

UPDATE 3 P.M. EST

   TECO power say 88,000 customers without power.

  Tampa and surrounding areas have had some really heavy winds, tornado’s, and some unbelievable rains. Folks in this area do not know how to drive, so naturally, there has been many accidents due to people driving to fast, to close behind other vehicles, or stop lights failing.

   If we are lucky, maybe some of the Republicans Florida Taliban will get washed away in the flooding.

   I am soaking wet after waiting for the first bus that I catch home for 45 minutes. Rain came down like it normally does, and then the winds blew it at me straight across. So much for the umbrella.

   I’ll be back after I dry out, dry off, and pitch a bitch!

0 Comments: