Be INFORMED

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anyone get Raptured?

  If you are reading this, then you are still here among the living. I am typing this, so I guess that I am also still living.

  If we had the rapture, then I have to give it a 2 on a scale of 0-10, because it wasn’t close to as exciting as it had been advertised. I want my money back. Also, I purchased a pair of angel wings, just in case, which I now have no use for. Of course, they came with a no-return policy. I was also hoping that I would not have to pay the power bill and the cable bill this coming week. No such luck there!

  Damned! No I’m depressed. Guess I’ll have a few beers and sulk a bit while making plans to do battle once again against the evil Republicans and their satanic ways.

1 Comment:

fpotd said...

I wonder how all them people that believed that feel right now and what they're saying.