Be INFORMED

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Slow With Posting For A Few Days

  One of the joys of being a diabetic is ? There is no joy in being one. I’m not quite sure if what I am thinking is the same as what I am typing, so please bear with me.

  I have spent the past 2 days in a hospital because of massive dehydration which occurred while I was working unloading a truck. That is not a good thing for a diabetic. My mind went on a short vacation, which happens when you suffer major dehydration.

  The hospital which I was taken to totally sucked, as did a couple of the EMT’s who picked me up for the transport.

  I will have more on what I think about the health care system in America, based on my last 2 previous experiences in dealing with the medical establishment. I hope that the hassles in Florida are not representative of the rest of the country.

0 Comments: