Be INFORMED

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Brief Break From My “ Stupid People “ Postings

UPDATE:

  I did manage to file complaints with the Department of Labor. Had to go federal on this because the state of Florida does not handle this sort of problem. No wonder workers get screwed so bad down here.

  As you all know through my previous postings, I’ve a few complications with a couple of very, truly stupid people. On top of dealing with them, which should not have been necessary in the first place with  situations that they have put me in, I have been in the process of relocating to a much nicer and better residence.

  So, because of the distractions, I will not be posting to much over the next week, maybe longer. in order to get myself back on track I am having to pretty much put myself in exile until I get these idiots corrected in the manner in which they need to be corrected.

   I’ll be back to tell you all about it whenever time permits.

  Have a great week!!

 

0 Comments: