Be INFORMED

Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday Funnies

   I’m not sure about you, but my week has been nothing but one problem after another, beginning with the holiday weekend. One of the reasons that I dislike Florida is because there are way to many crooks out in the streets who should be locked up. I am referring to business owners who like taking advantage of those who they get in order to help them. I’ll speak more on this later.

Jay Leno: "Sarah Palin spoke out about Independence Day, saying that if the British had won the war, we'd all be speaking English today."

"Casey Anthony was found not guilty. This means that President Obama's economic team is only the second-most clueless group in America."

"I think the jury from the O.J. Simpson trial retired and moved to Florida."

Conan O'Brien: "Rev. Pat Robertson says that if more states legalize gay marriage, God will destroy America. He did say that afterwards, gays will come in and do a beautiful renovation."

David Letterman:   "We're celebrating our independence from the British. I hope that in a couple years, we'll be able to celebrate our independence from the Chinese."

 

Copyright © 2011 Universal Press Syndicate

CartoonArts International

0 Comments: