Be INFORMED

Monday, October 24, 2011

A Day In The Life

  I have been pretty quiet over the past 2 days only because I managed to get some much needed work, which in the Tampa Bay area can be a difficult task.

   So, I’ve missed out on the political news and now I am playing catch up, which will take maybe half of this day to do. I will be posting only today because I am off to work for the remainder of the week as this 2 day job has turned into the whole week, with a raise included. Lucky me. I am out in the middle of nowhere when working, so I have no Internet or television. I will be back on Friday evening, if things go according to schedule.

  Right now, it is time to go see what that Republican pizza man ( Herman Cain ) has been up to. I’m pretty sure that he is up to nothing that real humans would like.

0 Comments: