Be INFORMED

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Video Pirate: Stupid Person Of The Day

   I do not generally bother posting such things as “ Stupid Person of the Day “ or whatever, but I found something in my mailbox on Tuesday that made me think of just how stupid this person must be, so I’m sharing this with you.

   A piece of paper was placed into the mailbox apparently before the mail was delivered with a list of movies on it which are available for purchase. It even had a movies for children section with such titles as Cars 2, Rio, and the Smurfs. Of course, it contains the latest releases and even has a “ Newest “ section containing Abduction, Drive, and Killer Elite.

   What truly got me laughing was that this moron actually placed not just one, but two phone numbers at the bottom of the sheet!

  Come on now. Who in their right minds, selling something illegally, puts and ad in a mailbox with their phone numbers on it? How stupid can you be?

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb

 

0 Comments: