Be INFORMED

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mitt Romney's Binders

   Since Mitt made the comment at the debate two nights ago about his having binders full of women, the Internet has been buzzing with comments, most are rather snarky. Check out these over at Amazon. This is a small sample.

No women in it
On CNN, some guy named "Mitt" said that binders were full of women. Being lonely and single I bought several of these binders and had them shipped overnight. While they are quality binders, I was dismayed to find no women in any of the dozen binders I ordered. I will be returning them.    Published 9 hours ago by Moi

Too small for women, October 17, 2012

By daveyclayton

This review is from: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black, 1 Binder (3301) (Office Product)

As an intern on the Romney 2012 election campaign, I was tasked with procuring binders for Governor Romney. While these binders are well made, attractive and reasonably priced, and while I'm sure they would make an excellent choice for those wishing to store written or printed documentation in a secure and easily accessible manner, they are unfortunately too small to put women in.

Too small for the average woman, October 17, 2012

By middleclass

I tried to fit everything womanly about who I am in this binder and even though I am a fan of Avery products, the whole of myself will not fit. Maybe it's because my opinions are too big or my self worth has grown over the past 50 years as a woman. It's still a very sturdy and effective binder, I'll use it for something else then prior intended - maybe for my dinner recipes ( that is if I can get out of work on time to feed my family ).

Made for women, but strong enough for a man, October 17, 2012

By Nik "Geek and all around good guy"

This review is from: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black, 1 Binder (3301) (Office Product)

As a fiscal conservative, I'm always looking to pinch a penny here or there, and these are a great value. While hippies and liberals might appreciate that they're made of recycled materials, people interested in getting serious work done will find that these binders are perfect for holding one or more highly qualified women. These are small, so expect to buy multiple binders or look to a larger size to hold more women. Personally, I'd rather have many binders full of women, since that makes it easier to organize.
If you are looking to store interns or women earlier in their career, you might find the more whimsical and nostalgic Trapper Keeper a better option. Its pink color is particularly appealing to teens and college students.

0 Comments: