Be INFORMED

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gonzales: I Didn't Do It!

   Alberto Gonzales has an op-ed piece in the WaPo just on the eve of him having to testify this week.

   Of course, he is still in denial saying that there was nothing done that was improper in the firings of the eight U.S. attorneys, blah, blah, blah.

  I guess that he hasn't read some of the emails and documents released   this past week which are saying that Mr. Gonzales is a liar. 

I know that I did not -- and would not -- ask for the resignation of any U.S. attorney for an improper reason. Furthermore, I have no basis to believe that anyone involved in this process sought the removal of a U.S. attorney for an improper reason.     Alberto Gonzales

   Better read those emails, idiot, before you go and perjure yourself.

 

Tags:

0 Comments: