Be INFORMED

Thursday, May 22, 2008

John McCain Rejects John Hagee's Endorsement

  It sure did take long enough for the old man to come to his senses and turn down Hagee's endorsement.

  It seems that McCain had to hear of an audio of Hagee saying that he believed the Nazis did God's will by chasing Jews from Europe. OUCH!

  I guess that if McCain wasn't so old he would have looked up some of Hagee's sermons on Youtube and then discovered that his religious endorser is nothing more than a common crook dressed up for television.

  McCain has been chasing after Hagee's endorsement since this past February which makes me wonder. Is McCain totally inept? If I were running for the office of President of the United States and I was seeking a powerful group leaders endorsement, I would want to make sure that that leader was not too controversial before I accepted the endorsement. Someone like Pastor Hagee is not all that complicated to look up. Someone should tell McCain that we have Internet now so getting info is pretty damned easy.

YahooNews

McCain, the presumed Republican nominee for November's presidential election, issued a statement after the Huffington Post website posted audio of the 1990s remarks by Hagee.

"Obviously, I find these remarks and others deeply offensive and indefensible, and I repudiate them," he said.

"I did not know of them before Reverend Hagee's endorsement, and I feel I must reject his endorsement as well."    Read More

0 Comments: