Be INFORMED

Monday, November 03, 2008

2008 Election Eve

   I'm sitting here at my computer in Mitch McConnell county, yes it makes me sick to admit that, just killing time waiting to get to bed. Waiting for tomorrow. Waiting to see if the American people have come to their senses yet. Waiting to see if the majority of us are finally tired of George Bush and his policy's. Waiting to see if we are tired of that old Republican grouch, John McCain and his lies and his theatrics. I was once a Republican but after George Bush it was easy to drop out of the party. Now with John McCain in the running, it is even easier to never want to be a Republican again. I quit the GOP in 2000, and I could not be happier that I did. Their stench is nauseating.

  With that in mind... I found...

Power to the pooties (election eve edition)

by aimzzz @ Kos
Mon Nov 03, 2008

So, here we are, phonebanking from the living room.  Time for a little break...

Last Saturday, triciawyse posted this pootie pic.  
My pooties now will reveal the deeper message embedded in the image:

pootie1

Let me be perfectly clear...
we could just scoop out the box, but the stench would still remain.
America, we gotta change the litter

                             VOTE NOVEMBER 4TH!!

0 Comments: