Be INFORMED

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Rant Against Mitch McConnell...

    and I do not believe that there are enough rants about this Republican Communist. Yes, I said it. Communist! Look at the Republican party especially over the past eight years and the laws that they have enacted in the fight against terrorism. For that matter, look at the laws which they have enacted against you and I. Republicans have more leanings towards communism than they do any sort of democracy.

   That being said... Here's the rant.

Dan E in Blue Hampshire  Sat Dec 13, 2008

Yes, yes, I know, he's a union-busting, corporate whore.  Film at eleven.  I know this.  You know this.

He's out to kill my home town (Toledo) and the part of the world I grew up in (the Great Lakes)

So, I want it asked, in so many words,

Why does Mitch McConnell hate America?

Northwest Ohio is home to about three quarters of a million people; most of the manufacturing jobs there are tied to the auto industry.

If you kill that, you kill my home.  You kill my city.  You kill the people I grew up with.  You kill the places I loved.

And I want to know why, Mitch.  I want to know who's paying you.  I want to know if the money is good enough, you money-grubbing tool.

And as for unions, what's wrong with individual people getting together to ensure that they have the ability to bargain with large entities on an equal basis? Isn't that the point to unions?  Isn't the free response of people to market conditions what is supposed to be the genius of free market liberal democracies?  Aren't you in favor of capitalism, freedom, and democracy, Senator?

Oh wait, you don't want freedom or free markets, do you, Mitch?  You don't actually want EQUALITY  You want your corporate patrons to get rich, and the hell with the rest of us, right?

So tell me, Mitch, Why do you hate America? Because you sure as hell hate Americans.

0 Comments: