Be INFORMED

Monday, June 20, 2011

Jon Stewart On Fox News Sunday

   I missed the exchange between Stewart and host Chris Wallace on Sunday’s show because I have the propaganda network (Fox) blocked on my television.

  From what I have seen and heard this morning, I missed a good show. Stewart did tell Wallace that Fox News viewers were the most misinformed when it came to current events and I would have loved to have been sitting next to a die-hard Fox viewer when Stewart said that. He should have held up a “ stupid “ sign at the same time.

Now, what you may have seen on the show was the FoxNews edited version of a snippet of the interview. The following is what Fox cut out. There is quite a difference.

 

Now, what you saw on the television.

 

Last,but not least, the entire episode. Have to click the link because the Fox video will not embed.

 

0 Comments: