Be INFORMED

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Florida Driver License Offices…

   … are a total waste of time of you need a license replacement in the same lifetime that you are now living in.

  Last week, I lost my wallet on the fine public transportation system in the Tampa, Florida metropolis. It was lost on Friday afternoon, so I could do nothing about it until Tuesday as I spent most of Monday at the Social Security office. As luck would have it, the office located closest to me has been closed down. Waste of my time. So, I hope on the bus to go to another location which happened to be closed down also. Between bus tips to these places, the day is over because of closing time at these overworked offices.

  I’m up early Wednesday morning on my way to the driver license office in order to be the near first in line. I make it! Yes! I sit around for only 30 minutes before it is my turn.

  In Florida you have to have a crap-load of info which identifies you as a real citizen of the United States. I have everything that I need since I’ve done this once before. But wait! They now want 2 proofs of residence instead of 1. Shit, back to the house I go, and it is raining.

  I get my other form of proof, go back to the driver license office, only to find out that I now need a marriage certificate. Say what? I’ve been divorced for over 30 years. Something to do with a name change. I replaced my license less than a year ago because I lost it somewhere, and I didn’t need a marriage certificate along with the other shit.

  What the hell’s the problem with this state? Give me a fucking break because you gouge the fuck out of us when we get a license in the first place. You have me on record as having a license for at least 20 years from the state of Florida so you should be able to look me up in your database/records. Are you morons not educated enough to push a few buttons on that keyboard in front of you, or is it that you still haven’t mastered your “ Hooked On Phonics “ system yet? Seven and a half hours of wasted time with you clowns is more than enough.

  Another thing? Is the budget cuts from governor Scott so bad now that you cannot afford to hire a live person to talk to when it is necessary. That automated bullshit is great when you don’t need anything other than basic information, for the rest, it’s bullshit.

  Florida is bullshit. The assholes at Tampa driver license office, one in particular, are incompetent.  FUCK YOU ALL!!!!

0 Comments: