Be INFORMED

Monday, December 25, 2006

Bush And His Troop Level Debate

   Once again this shithead is going to say one thing and more than likely do another. First General Casey would decide if we need more troops in Iraq and now that is not going to happen.

   Why? Since the General pretty much favors not deploying more troops Bush just decided not to take any advice from Gen. Casey. After six years of this ignorant asshole in office, we should not be surprised.

    General Casey will make the decisions as to how many troops we have there. He'll decide how best to achieve victory and the troop levels necessary to do so. I've spent a lot of time talking to him about troop levels. And I've told him this: I said, 'You decide, General.'  That was Mr. Bush at a Chicago news conference in July.

    Yesterday at a news conference at the White House, Bush pretty much said that he will not let necessarily let the military decide.

    Mr. Bush,"The opinion of my commanders is very important. They are bright, capable, smart people whose opinion matters to me a lot." He also said, "I agree with them that there's got to be a specific mission that can be accomplished with the addition of more troops before I agree on that strategy."

    An aide told The Washington Post that Bush will not let the military decide the matter.   More Here

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: