Be INFORMED

Sunday, October 07, 2007

ARE Democrats Republican Lite?

  The following may contain some vulgar language. If you do not like it, TOUGH SHIT!!

    Yes I know. I've been pretty quiet as of late. I do have other things to do which took up alot of my time. But guess what kiddies? I AM BACK with a freaking vengeance! There is way to much bullshit going on with our Democrats and with the Bush Crime Family to stay silent any longer.

   What I am going to do right now is nothing but bitch about our Democrats being nothing but a step in line bunch of pussies! If I had wanted more of the George Bush policy, I'd have voted Republican in the first fucking place. What the fuck is the problem with the Democrats? We vote these asshole's in and then they want to compromise with the White House if not fall in lock and step with the Bush morons.

  Come on now! Pelosi, Reid and the rest are acting like Bushco clones! They are either giving into this prick or they are choosing to help him  " stay the course" in Iraq and with everything else.

  Bush did veto the health bill for impoverished children and now we have Democrats wanting to work out a compromise bill with the prick! There should be no deals to get this measure passed. Dems compromised when they cut back the funding to $35 billion from the original amount.

  In case you haven't noticed. Our presidential front-runners ( Clinton, Obama, Edwards ) will not commit to a timely withdrawal of our troops from Iraq.

  In case you haven't noticed, We are getting fucked by the politicians that we wanted to turn things around!

  Pelosi. You'd better get your ass in gear because you can be replaced!

  I'm just warming up folks. There will be much more in the coming days. I'm fed up, pissed off, and hostile and I'm not taking anymore bullshit from our elected representatives.

0 Comments: