Be INFORMED

Friday, January 16, 2009

George Bush: The " 3 Stooges " Of Ex-Presidents ...

all rolled into one is what this man is. Dumb, stupid, and ignorant also come to mind. His farewell speech to America and the rest of the world on Thursday night showed us that  General Fuckup still has no clue. Nobody will miss this fool, with the exception of the late-night comedians and Wall Street along with maybe a few other low-life corporations and individuals. Real Americans most certainly will not.

Bye Bye Bush

 

With the stupidity of Mr. Bush in mind, I bring you some of his best quotes.

It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber.

For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.

I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them.

I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.

I'm the master of low expectations.

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we.

It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.

Will the highways on the Internet become more few?

I think we agree, the past is over.

   I think we agree George, you are over!

       Find these and even more of this idiots quotes here.

0 Comments: