Be INFORMED

Friday, June 15, 2007

Tony Snow's Other Stupid/Ignorant Statement

  I was just going over the transcript of the White House press briefing by tony Snow yesterday and I came upon a question by a member of the press that had me rolling on the floor!

Q I have one follow-up. Are there any members of the Bush family or this administration in this war?

MR. SNOW: Yes, the President. The President is in the war every day.

Q Come on. That isn't my question.

MR. SNOW: If you ask any President who is a Commander-in-Chief --

Q On the front lines --

MR. SNOW: The President.

  I cannot believe that even Mr. Snow would have the nerve to say something so ridiculous as this! To claim that Bush is in this war in any form is an insult to not only all of our troops, but to all of the citizens of the United States.

  You all know what an I.Q. test is but I am thinking that maybe we should develop a different kind of intelligence test for the Republicans among us. We could call it a " Low Q " test and it would be one that the Republicans would actually be able to pass.

  I have a firm belief that all of the Bush administration are children that were left behind in the education process. NCLB Act is to little to late for this group of juvenile delinquents.

Technorati tags: , ,

1 Comment:

wst... said...

nice catch!