Be INFORMED

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cheney Loses His Office

   Poor VP Cheney has been booted from his office at the Capitol by Rep. Charles Rangel!

"Ways and Means Committee" is already painted on the door so I guess that VP Cheney will have to find another hangout. My, how my heart bleeds for the scum!

   I wonder if Rep. Rangel by any chance was armed with a warrant to search before tossing? Wishful thinking, I know.

    From the New York Post :

    By GEOFF EARLE and IAN BISHOP Post Correspondents

January 4, 2007

Sources said Cheney's and his staff's belongings were removed over the holidays.

The new digs give Rangel some of the choicest and most politically central real estate in all of Washington - as well as a measure of sweet revenge.

Rangel moved at lightning speed to boot the man he once told The Post is a "son of a bitch."   More Here

 

Technorati tags: ,

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: