Be INFORMED

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

San Antonio Spurs and Dirty Play

This is in response to a comment which was posted.

Anonymous said ... "GET OVER IT MICHAEL. QUIT CRYING LIKE A BABY. IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OFF THE COURT. THE NBA IS A LEAGUE OF MEN, PLAYING BASKETBALL, NOT PANSIES."
Get over it? So I take it that it would be okay with you if we're playing a game of basketball and I just decide to knee you in your groin? It would be okay with you if I just elbow you while you are dribbling down the court, sending you into the scorers table?
So far as the heat on the court goes. I guess that the Spurs couldn't stand the heat when the Suns started coming back so a player opened up the " cheap shot " manual.
To the other commenter, I like the Spurs myself. they would be my other choice after the Suns because Arizona is my birthplace. What I do not like is any player pulling the crap that was done on Monday night. From any team.

0 Comments: