Be INFORMED

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A few George Bush Quotes

   I did this with Mr. Gingrich so I thought some quotes from our esteemed(?) leader would be a good thing to do.

 

1) Bring them on.
George W. Bush

2) Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
George W. Bush    That is pretty much what he said about his own nation also!

3) Everywhere that freedom stirs, let tyrants fear.
George W. Bush

4) For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.
George W. Bush

5) Globalization has altered the dynamics in the White House, as well as between the White House and the Treasury.
George W. Bush

6) I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure.
George W. Bush

7)To those of you who received honours, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be president of the United States.
George W. Bush

    More From BrainyQuote

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: