Be INFORMED

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Does Snow Know Anything?

   I wonder quite alot as of late why Tony Snow even bothers to have the White House press briefings. He gets up to the podium, makes his little speech, takes questions from the reporters and usually more often than not he answers with " I don't know."

   Maybe Tony is spending to much time still trying to explain " My pet goat" to Mr. Bush?

    ABC's Martha Raddatz  pressed on Bush's talks with Iraq experts. "I'm not going to," said Snow. Caren Bohan of Reuters asked whether a personnel shakeup was discussed. "I'm not going to talk about anything that may or may not have been discussed," he said, adding: "I don't want you to interpret it either way, other than as a principled stonewalling."

  Anyway, you get the picture. If you do not , then here is MORE

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: