Be INFORMED

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hillary Clinton Takes Responsibility For Bush's War

    In an interview with the Associated Press, Hillary Clinton finally took some of the responsibility for authorizing President Bush's war on Iraq.

   I must say that it is about time that she opened up her mouth to say something, even though we already knew it.

By MIKE GLOVER, Associated Press Writer   January 27,2007

DES MOINES, Iowa - New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton blamed President Bush on Saturday for misusing authority given him by Congress to act in Iraq, but conceded "I take responsibility" for her role in allowing that to happen.

"I have said clearly and consistently for quite some time that I regret the way the president misused the authority," said Clinton. "He misled Congress and the country on what he was seeking and what he intended to do."

The responsibility Clinton said she accepts was helping clear the way for Bush's path in Iraq.

"I take responsibility for having voted to give him that authority," she said. "My focus is on what we do now. That is the proper debate."           Entire Article

 

Technorati tags: ,

 

Ads by AdGenta.com

0 Comments: